Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Mini Post || Travel Tips

Travel. It's one of my favorite things in the world- right up there with coffee shops and dancing. I love airports, road trips, train rides, subway stations...anything that means seeing a new place is totally exciting to me!  While I don't travel as often as I'd like to, I do travel much more than I used to, and have picked up a few handy tricks along the way.

Today's tip: pack your own tea bags! Nothing's worse than having a 5am flight, and then having to pay $7 for your coffee or tea. The last time I flew I had the forethought to pack my own tea bags, and was soooo happy that I did! Most airport coffee shops will give you a cup of hot water for as little as 25 cents, or even free. I flew out to Philadelphia on Sunday for a trip to NYC for New Years, and went one step further by bringing my own thermos along with my tea. Now my drink was spill-proof and stayed hot even during my long layover.





Happy travels, friends!

Xoxo

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment