Saturday, August 10, 2013

Brian + Megan

Finally getting around to posting these images! They've been sitting on my desktop for quite some time waiting to get up on the blog, so I'm happy to see they've finally made it! 

Megan & Brian's wedding was such a joy to photograph! Getting to know the two of them was a delight, and being a part of their special day was definitely a blessing to me. 

This wedding was beautiful! The ceremony was held outside at their church's amphitheater, so when Megan walked down the long aisle from the top, it almost appeared as if she were floating in like a fairy. I think everyone gasped as they saw her, and then didn't breathe for a few moments. She was stunning. 

The most meaningful part of this day, for me, was at the reception. Not gonna lie- receptions are not usually my favorite part of the day- I definitely like portraits the best, but hearing the toasts at Megan & Brian's reception was so special. They had an open mic for toasting, and I have never seen so many people anxious to say good things about a couple! Not the typical "you're getting a good girl" and "he's a great guy" toasts, but toasts that completely spoke to Megan & Brian's love for Christ, and servant's hearts toward others. It was so obvious that these two are cherished and esteemed by everyone who was there that day. It was beautiful to see how they have had such an impact on the people in their lives. 

I loved being part of their day! Here are a few snapshots...






































Happy weekend, all!

~Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment